Sunday, May 15, 2011

assignment, assignment, assignment...

Is a very stress to study in college, my homework as we know that is our assignment that will count in our final exam. If didn't do or pass up, our final exam will complete fail... Life is so hard, everyone having a problem, my friend, me.. Everything is so hard... Early that time,Ii'm thinking that I can start on work, and don wan waste money in studies cause I'm not really like studies, and I'm not good in studies too.. why don't I save the money for my brother?? that really like to study and smart... I can start to work now, I don mind that is hard for me... My dream is to come out work... I like the feeling that makes me wan to be hardworking... This is what I want, I want work.. I want work something that I want and like to do...

~winNie~

No comments:

Post a Comment