Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Ambition..


Yesterday is wednesday, a raining dayz..
on my last period that is Bm..
a relieve teacher come in our class, named Foo
she give us a paper, call us to tick those thing that i wan to do..
on that time.. i though teacher ask us to write our ambition on the paper..
i told my friends that my ambition cant let anyone know..
because that is a stupid ambition that i have..
thn my friends call me to say..
thn i told thm that i wan to be a artist..
my friends, yee theng and yen ney, said thy wanna to be too, but thy noe it wont happen on thm..
i don believe tat,
ya la, i believe a bit la.. but my 1st ambition is really is to become a artist..
haha, i think i watch too much movie,
but i really wan to be....
ltr my friends ask me wan to do which kind of artist.
i said, drama or singer...
and i wan to become both of it..
i'm sure it will happen on my life.. i really hope that will...



is that will make ppl think i'm the crazy??
or will let ppl think i'm the stupid one??
because of my face, i'm not pretty
and my voice not good...
haha.. i also donno..==

No comments:

Post a Comment