Friday, July 9, 2010

蒲松齡^^

蒲松齡~

Ah~i wan to cry a... while i watch this show i cry leh.. because is really touched my heart leh.. until i already put myself in to this show..++

Really Love her(鍾嘉欣) man... all her show i have watched.. is really nice.. all her show she also have cry de.. scare her eye pain leh.. donno how she act leh.. act dou so good.. really scare her eye pain.. cheh... haha.. me got a bit sot sot... love her until like that.. haha...

haizx.. i donno why leh???
i donno why my mom angry at me leh...
now i feel i'm very wrong...
like all also is my fault..
i just forgot about this le..
late tell her thn she angry..
hm~
yin san said,
don let this problem is a problem..
let this problem is a thing that make me grow..
let me grow up more...
hmm~
ya
i feel myself is a child..
a stubborn child..
haha
so.. means now..
i must let myself to grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment